All 42 art Reviews

Head Stuck in the SoundClouds Head Stuck in the SoundClouds

I love your creativity with this one. The colors complement each other so well and it's so peaceful to look at, I love it

mistwolf11 responds:

Thank you so much!! :D

If The Apps I Used The Most Were Real...They Would TOTALLY Be My Friends IRL If The Apps I Used The Most Were Real...They Would TOTALLY Be My Friends IRL

This is such an amazing piece. It's creative, stylistically appealing and cute! Good luck with this, I confidant that Jazza will pick you. And I love it so much!

MayraLilacBunny responds:

:O Thank You!

Google Takes Over the Internet Google Takes Over the Internet

I like what you have going here. The character designs are on point and you got the emotion down, I would say look at reference for YouTube's pose. It looks great though, I like the fire a lot!

NathanS1212 responds:

Yeah this was more a rush of passion lol. But I'll be sure to do so in the future. Thanks a lot!

Beginner Internet Irl contest entry Beginner Internet Irl contest entry

So cute. I have high hopes for you and this one. It says so much with so little words and the character designs are on point. Great job!

Bird tweets Bird tweets

I love the bird you drew but I wish you had continued that consistent "bird style" throughout the piece. The tree looks out of place and more but good job for what you did.

TweeterIRL TweeterIRL

Simple yet effective. Love it.

I RULE THEM ALL I RULE THEM ALL

Why do I love your style so much?!? I love the way you drew each character, they look so unique compared to what I've been seeing. Maybe next time you can create something that could have dipicted them all together in a sernio (if that makes any sense), but I really love the punk feel I'm getting from this.

facebook and messenger IRL facebook and messenger IRL

I really like this one, it's stylisticly pleasing and I love how you represented the characters. What could be fixed is the way you did the speech bubble and the size of the canvas as well as coloring in the lines, but over all you did a good job especially in the shading! Good luck with this one.

this is cringe ahh ;P this is cringe ahh ;P

You should change the title because this is NOT cringe whatsoever. I just want to say good job and I like the piece but next time you should mark your name on the piece in a smaller space/font.

You've gone incognito You've gone incognito

Wow... just wow. Unique approach and great execution. I couldn't have done anything better, good job!

eggos-the-m0nster35 responds:

Sorry, I didn't get this but thank you so much! I really appreciate the compliments :)